Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bathroom renovation


As the tiling adventure continues... I set to work on another bathroom a week or so ago. This one was upstairs so it had a plywood subfloor. But yes it had carpet. And the plywood underneath was rotten. This has turned out to be quite the project. I have had to do plumbing, demolition, reconstruction of a subfloor, wallpaper stripping (two layers!), and then I will do tiling and painting. Learning about all this stuff has been interesting. I have had to look online for multiple people who say the same things, ask at lowes/home depot, and so forth. I've been learning a lot and I appreciate being able to know how the job is getting done.

1 comment:

  1. One day I will fight the urge to run into your bathroom, flail my arms wildly, and start singing "It is the dawning of the age of Aquarius..."

    ReplyDelete